Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More weird dreams

Well. Yesterday I slept at a relatively normal time (10:00pm) and I had the most...strange dream in a while. The reason it was strange is that it was actually about myself. Although the settings were not clear, there were many past elements in it. It was a long dream, and I don't think I remember the first part of it. It involved me talking about growing up and how the last 5 years was pretty much the same.

Then the second part was really interesting. It was me and discussing my crushes over the years. I have termed them to be crushes, not even at the level of like, just because I don't believe that they have ever gotten me to do anything before. Most of them, I stop short of doing anything about my feelings, therefore, those feelings must not have been that powerful.

Now, someone, I don't remember who, but he/she acts as my second. My most trustworthy accomplice. Let's call it a him, for the sake of pronouns. He brings up each of my crushes, and I keep saying that each of them were a crush, no more. And yet, it kinda hurt just looking at each of them. After each of them were shown in turn, I stated to each of them were just a crush to me, nothing more. To my shock, the last girl on the list actually frowned at this. She was the only one that had a different emotion displayed afterwards. She frowned and then looked kind of shocked. She asked me if this was true. I said yes, that she was only a crush to me. She then expressed her disbelief at this and told me that I did really like her. That the only reason that I never pursued her was not because of my lack of feelings, but rather, but rather the fact that she had a boyfriend already. That implied an obstacle that I did not care to go over. And that she said was the real answer. I did not want to struggle to achieve what I want to get. And then she kinda looked sadly to me. And then it ended.
============================================================
So did I really like her? Maybe. Who knows. I still think, in consciousness, that it was much too soon to say it was like. Since I hardly spent any time with her. But meh. It's kinda interesting that it was such a thought provoking dream compared to the other dreams I have. And it was weird too because if I remember the first part correctly, it was about which of the 3 roads I should walk down, Achievement, Happiness, or Respect. This would definately fall under Happiness.

Anyways. Enough writing for tonight. Till I see you again, my Valkyrie, my Muse. I so want to meet you again.

No comments: