Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thinking about....nothing in particular

People come and people go.

I have to admit something. I remember people based on names. I don't remember people based on how they look. I remember people based on their names. Names to me are your identity. I remember people grouped together by name and how you look are just a quality attached to the 'name' structure, in programming terms. I think this is why I don't remember names that often. To me, the names are the most important tag to people. I have to know a person after talking to them a few times before I remember what their names are.

However, once I can connect you to a name, I usually remember most stuff. This forgetfulness at names however, does not make me popular.

I wonder what I can do to make myself remember names? Maybe if people were more extraordinary?

No comments: