Friday, September 15, 2006

Bad Luck

Well. Bad news first.

I lost my Bus Pass.

Annoyingly enough, I lost it sometime today. I have no clue where. So I took the bus to Lincoln Fields to get a new one, even though it would cost me money. Problem: They closed 2 minutes before I got there. So therefore, I had to wait until tomorrow. Wasted another hour of my time.

However, I discovered I have a talent for remembering girl's faces. Pretty girls. Since I took an hour long joyride, I saw two very pretty girls. Right now, I haven't seen many pretty asian girls in Ottawa (girls I don't know), but I have seen many pretty white girls. The first one I saw was a brunette, but she dyed her hair blonde. She had a devil's halo showing. What struck me was her very smooth complexion. Smooth ivory skin with rosy cheeks. Slim. She looked very nice for a woman that was around 28-30 (estimate).

The second one was the girl that struck me the most. She boarded the bus with me at Lincoln Fields, so it was like 15 minutes of staring. Quite. I don't think I could have helped it. Reddish brown hair that shone. Must have been a metallic dye. Green-grey eyes. Triangular heart-shaped face. Slim. White jacket over a light blue tank top. Tight form fitting jeans with paint splotches. And she had this cute little non-frown expression. I just thought she was very very cute. It looked kinda like a sullen Lindsey Lohan kinda look. Although I don't think Lindsey Lohan is cute. Weird.

Oh well. Still freaking upset?...annoyed would be better... at losing that bus pass.

1 comment:

Roma said...

hehhe, good job scopin kevin! and yes, ottawa is mostly white, not a whole lotta asians!