Monday, September 11, 2006

Haha. Not much going on.

So...this weekend....did nothing. I wanted to go out Saturday, but the thing was that it rained and the sky was dark so I stayed home. It wasn't that much fun going out in the dark and wet. Sunday, I was tired, so I slept the day away.

I never said what happened on my first day of work. First day of work, I was told to report in at 10 oclock. The thing was, the bus that runs from my place to there actually stops at 8:30. So, I decided to take the latest bus possible so that I don't have to wait for the interview long. The problem was, I timed it too perfectly. I was on the other side of the road when the bus zoomed passed the bus stop. Since that was the last bus, I decided to walk. It was fun. 6.8km.

Anyways. Nothing new here. Been sleeping at odd hours though. Oh well.
==============================================================
So I've been thinking. There are three major paths that everyone can choose: Achievement, Happiness, or Respect. Achievement, as in the achievement of goals set by yourself. Happiness, as in joy, not contentment. And Respect, as in reputation and how others see you. I wonder which one is the most worthwhile? How many people actually come to the end of their road?

Personally, I think happiness would be the 'easiest' and probably the one that would make you feel good. But Achievement would be where you'll 'grow' the most into a better person. Respect seems to be a balance of both. But which ones should I choose I wonder? And I wonder how other people would choose. Would you choose achievement, happiness or respect as your path in life? Comments people, comments please.

No comments: