Sunday, December 03, 2006

Awesome Montreal Trip

This weekend was awesome. Great trip overall. Saw alot of stuff that was cool. Lots of new stuff. Tried Montreal smoked meat. Pictures. Will post more when I feel like it.

One thing is for sure, lots of beautiful girls in Montreal. There was one girl that looked absolutely amazing that I passed in the street. I'd guess her height to be around 5' 3". Long dark blond curly hair that extended down below her shoulder, underneath a neat toque with multicolored bands and a little puffball on top. She had the face of an angel. Clear blue eyes. Dressed in avery light tan wool trenchcoat. I just wanted to grab her and hug her for being so adorable.

Anyways, I think I lost my heart to Montreal. Absolutely amazing city. Personally, much better than Toronto in terms of stuff to do and stuff.

Till I meet you again in my dreams, good night, my Valkyrie.

No comments: