Friday, December 08, 2006

Montreal Post delayed.

So anyways. Was going to post Day 2, but I got sidetracked into playing pool and having dinner, so that's gotta wait for another day.

One thing I think that will make it big would be a site made for nerd people to hook up with one another. Or for girls with a fetish for smart guys. After all, most of us don't usually go out much, thus we have lots of money right? =p.

Anyways. One thing I think we all have to be concerned about is confusing knowledge with information. Most people right now I think are exposed to a lot of information, but is rarely being applied. I think most people now are very rich in information, but lacking in knowledge.

I kind of think that certain people can be very smart, but don't really expand their horizons. I know I'm one, but I'd only expand my horizons if people tag along. I'm essentially a coward =/.

Anyways, I think people just need to spend more time together. I think I'll join Nexopia and take a look around. If nothing else, there's a lot of information that might be interesting reads.

Oh, and I'm totally enjoying the 80's music collection. Thanks Francis. Kickass songs. Oh, and Sameer's recommendation of The Fray is also awesome.

Just 2 more weeks left. In that time, I'll have to finish the boxes and the report. Fun times...Sigh. I think I might go to some musuems on the weekend. Otherwise I'll stick at home again. This is probably not good.

Anyways. I should go to sleep. Good night people.

The comic on the bottom is an example of the comedy I enjoy. That and Something Positive has awesome biting remarks. Kind of makes me want to be more witty, but too back I'm usually not fast enough to come back with lots of good comebacks =/.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments: