Saturday, December 30, 2006

Weird dreams really don't make sense. I wish there are books that can decipher them.

Even in dreams I don't seem to get the girl.

There's a multitude of plot lines, and I don't remember most of it. Some are quite disjointed. I do remember though that a pretty white girl that was in a beauty contest had a huge crush on Wen. Except his name was Wen Ng, even if I know in real life that his last name is Zhang. Weird. Her personality wasn't the best, but she was quite friendly and optimistic in ways that count. I remember I found out because I somehow saw a small 'invitation' card that had Wen's name in a small heart shape thingie. I was kind of wondering why she hung out with us so often.

Also, went with this girl to some other type of concert, and I never made a move because she was my friend and I didn't want to jeopardize that. THere was a huge thing on negotiations and how that you really should drop everything if someone was willing to go into negotiations with you. And we were in a long line to a nightclub. Very exclusive. Somehow their technical team messed up something and the line stopped moving. So they hired P. Diddy (although he looked like Usher) to calm the line down. P. Diddy was apparently recording a CD called "One Word Down" and dropped it because negotiations was offered to him. Also there were ideas of a contract between this corporation and my friend.

However, he was only handing out Roots gear on the ground floor of the line. We were on the roof part of the line already, which was a 3 hour difference. THere was a bit of avarice that I actually wanted to get some of the crap down there (I couldn't care less about P.Diddy), but I stayed in line.

The second part of the dream was much easier to remember. A bunch of us started to frequent a Chinese Bar/Restaruant type establishment. However, it wasn't doing so well. We were friends with the owner, a forty-fifty year old woman. She was complaining about how people would drink a bit here, but never eat here. There were two sides to her place. It was a bit cafeteria like and the first part of the establishment were pretty high chairs in a bar type like setting. Most people apparently drank a bit there and that's it. They never go towards the back for the restaurant part, or the food portion of the place. Apparently, I point out that club goings are weird and that they'd drink abit here but they would always go to the 'Dragon' to eat instead, which was a few doors down. They weren't that great a restaurant, but they were 'nice' and the lighting was bright. Pink tablecloths, traditional chinese cuisine. IT was weird that club goers would even go there to get food there. Anyways, I suggested changing the bar and the restaurant part around, having the entrance open up to the restaurant might inspire people to eat there. Opening to a bar may get some people to drink, but it usually gains a reputation as a place to drink rather than a place to eat unless you're a franchise. Then a charity? a band? called Western Hemisphere (Actually, it was a cardboard sign that said

Western -----> 400000
World -----> 4000000

I never got that. I thought it was a charity band. Anyways, they were in charge of serving the cafeteria style food before (which was another change I mentioned to the owner). They wanted to have a live band. WE had them audition and they were pretty horrible. There was only one instrument on at a time and the five of them couldn't really carry a tune. They were crappy. We told them that a band has to emphasize and draw people in. It had to be a notch above mainstream pop to get people to come. Mainstream pop could be bad, but people can ignore it, but a house band can't be ignored because it is simply much louder.

Then I woke up.

No comments: