Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dreams. weird!

Weird stuff. Another weird dream.

This time, I had several perspectives. At one point in time, I felt like I was my daughter. She said what different parents I have. This comes after the fact that her mother and I found a home pregnancy kit in her room, and instead of spazzing on her about it, her mother took it and used it and found out she was pregnant again. I was very happy at the news.

Then there was the time that everyone in the neighbourhood school (Kingslake in this case) was still pretty full and the kids were outside making little scultures out of straws to create 3D dioramas of stuff like animals. Now, I say Kingslake, because it felt like it, but the outside structure of the school was a bit different.

So I went in, and heard the principal come out and start singing O'Canada. After stumbling a bit after not singing it for so long, I found out that James, a buddy of mine that I haven't seen since third grade, was helping out as a judge. I built a small diorama on the spot, but he realized that I wasn't really building a diorama, but a frame for the animals on my front lawn, which was across the street from my school. I was there, so I decided to ask something about the records they keep at the school. I wanted to find out the last name of the girl I knew in third grade. The one that transferred in during the start of the year, but left by the end. Her name was Angela.

So anyways, while I was still preceiving from the point of my daughter, I (in my own body), was behind her mother and was just holding her. My daughter made a slight retching sound.

And that's when I woke up.
==================================================
Weird. Last day. Anyways, will post Montreal trip #3 later.

No comments: