Sunday, December 03, 2006

random post.

The Montreal trip will be discussed later.

I have a few things to state. And hopefully I will remember them.

I resolve to forget worrying about the past. The past is the past. It may define the present, but never the future. In a way (very big way), the past has tied me down. Even with my memory gaps, I can never seem to let go of the regret of past indecision and "mistakes". And that's a bad thing.

I resolve to try to travel more, much more. Random stuff is always fun. I resolve to take more pictures. To try and work towards a goal. Regardless of how 'bad' it is.

I resolve to make the best of the situation. I think I'm doing well now, but I think it could be better. More optimism and flattery I guess. I guess I'll just have to keep developing that facade. But then again, I've always seemed to have a dual personality. Or at least a paradoxical one.
===============================================
Ah...might as well write it here.

Very cliche, and pulpish, but I remember a small story fragment on the Montreal trip. It was basically about love between a knight and a goddess. A tragic love tale where the knight was fated a lonely life. The goddess could let the world die to be with him for a few short moments or help the world through eternity. I'd like them to have a happy ending, but it developed in my mind as a tragedy. Too bad. I do remember that there was a way for them to be together, but in the end, it was a bittersweet ending.

When I was thinking about this, it was in the road and that's where I saw the girl mentioned in the previous post. I felt like I saw divinity there. Cliche, n'est pas? But sometimes, all it takes is a pretty face for inspiration to strike.

I just wished it strikes more often.

No comments: