Sunday, March 05, 2006

3 days without a post

Yup. I got lazy. Actually, I decided to force myself to write something else in the meantime. Hopefully, I'd get the motivation to make myself finish it. So far, it doesn't seem like its gone very far, but maybe this time it'll be finished. I doubt it though, since it will be at least a two year project.

Anyways, haven't been doing much. Just been lazying around and playing smash bros. melee with Darrick, Allen, Darren and Ammon. I seem to be getting worse as I play. This is also happening in DOTA (warcraft 3 custom map) which makes me wonder... am I getting old?

Labs, labs, and more labs. Got 3 next week and I still got a prelab and a postlab to write. Fun!

So yesterday, I was playing smash bros. with Darren in his lounge. Suddenly, these two girls, Maggie and Julie, and a guy (never did get his name.) came in and they were commenting on how we were playing smash bros. We graciously allow them to join us. Apparently, I was just guessing what year they were in, and I guess right! (second years). However, I got the faculty wrong (I guessed Accountancy, and the two girls were science and the guy was Syde.) Since they were in science, I had a sinking suspicion that they were friends of my sister. I asked them, and it turns out that they were...and that they just came from a party where she was mixing drinks (apparently, my sister can mix drinks. I need her to make me a Bloody Caeser sometime). What a small world this is.

I don't know why, but since I'm coming from Darren's place late every night (since I wake up around 4-5, go play for a bit/eat, go to their place at 9, work till 1-2 (or play smash) and then go home. Since I'm walking home at 1-2, there's usually a cool brisk wind. The star's are out, and the moon is at the top of the sky, like a mystical sign that's depicting the answer to all of life's answers. It feels extremely comfortable and it feels so carefree. I don't know why I love the mystery and the atmosphere of the night, but it is extremely relaxing and sometimes I wish I could experience that atmosphere forever. I wonder if I'm turning into a vampire or something =p.

Anyways, not much to say right now. Thank you to to people that are reading this. It's always nice to know people are reading what I write. I feel important now =P. 2 more people linked (Edmund and Roma).

Just drank 2 cups (everyone that's seem my cup, knows its 500mL, 2 of your usual puny cups) of Ovaltine, 1/4 2L bucket of Chapman's frozen yogurt, and a cup of green tea (Thanks again Ammon, for the tea leaves). Now, add in the fact that I'm semi-lactose intolerant (stomach problems), this is now turning into a very stupid idea. As well, I should have removed the tea leaves before I added the yogurt to the green tea. Those leaves get into the frozen yogurt =/. And the ratio of frozen yogurt to green tea should probably have been higher. Oh well, live and learn. It was still pretty good, even though I should have removed the stupid tea leaves first. ooo....my stomach. At 4:00am. I really should learn time and place to do stuff. Like everything else in life. Sigh.

Kenny and Jian are playing Big 2 online on the Chinese Yahoo network. With the f-word and the p-word (the dirty word that's synonymous with both a cat and female genitalia) flying around (all from Jian's mouth), it is kind of hard to sleep. He's been saying "Daddy wants to f--- some newbs" for a while now. I wonder when he's ever going to do it instead of talking about it. Sigh, and you wonder why I go over to Darren's place so much =p.

Anyways, enough ranting. A good night to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Jason Yu said...

I never knew your sister could mix drinks, but what's amusing is that you didn't know either ;)

Yeah! More links to blogs. Your blog is becoming a hub.

>He's been saying "Daddy wants to f--- some newbs" for a while now. I wonder when he's ever going to do it instead of talking about it.

lol =)