Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Viral survey helps laziness

So instead of actually writing, I'll just fill out this survey that other people I tag should fill out in their blogs.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Research Assistant - York University
2. Troubleshooter - Solectron
3. Hardware Tester - ATI
4. Research Experimenter - NDI

Four movies I can watch (and have the potential to watch) over and over:
1. Laputa
2. 10 Things I hate about you
3. Garden State
4. Van Wilder

Four places I've lived (if vacations don't count):
1. Hong Kong
2. Greater Toronto Area
3. Waterloo
4. Greater Toronto Area (Downtown). (Adding the word downtown always makes it different. Wouldn't GTA be different if it was labelled GTA:Downtown.)

Four TV Shows I love(d):
1. Scrubs
2. Two guys, a girl, and a pizza place
3. CSI (Original)
4. Corner Gas

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Hong Kong
3. Thailand
4. New York

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Lobster
2. Fresh sushi and sashimi (in particular, Salmon Roe)
3. Ribs (good ribs, with the bones still have marrow in them, to show they're not dried out)
4. Asparagus (in some kind of sauce)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. Webcomics
3. Cooking for Engineers
4. Wikipedia

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The End of Time
2. Nowhere
3. Everywhere
4. The beginning of the end.

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Matthew
2. Lisha
3. Jason Pang (you're bored. here's something to do!)
4. Roma


anyways...here's to night! I think I have a stupid cold now though.

1 comment:

Jason Yu said...

Congratulations! You have infected more people with this viral survey =P

What's Laputa?