Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time for more self-indulgent crap

I don't have anything new to read. This is bad.

This, my friends, is akin to a television addict without anything new to watch. My brain is going numb from the fact that I haven't had a chance to expand my imaginations for a while. Finding good fiction is always such a chore.

Instead, to fill my lack of reading materials, I'm back to playing non-stop video games. This is very bad.

I've noticed that I like the night time, only because it is the time when the air is cool and crisp, without the scents of human inhabitation. During twilight or even as late as 9 oclock, the air smells like dinner cooking or pizzas from across the street. But at this late at night, it is fresh and naturally crisp and sharp.

I also now lack the motivation to do anything related to schoolwork. I'm now 2 weeks behind (since midterms were 2 weeks ago). I guess its time to pick up the pace once again.

And why am I still up? I slept from 11-2am. I don't know...

1 comment:

Jason Yu said...

Yeah, I tagged you. It's some kind of viral survey, so fill it out! :)