Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wow. Sick for a record....15 days

Well... Actaully. not a continuous 15 day run of something. But more like getting hit by a cold for 7 days. then 2 days of decent living. then another 7 days of getting hit with a sore throat + cough. The coughs were especially bad. Kept me up even when I lay down to try to sleep. Now though, its good. It doesn't hurt when I swallow.

Anyways. Saw several episodes of Good Eats, which is a pretty interesting show. Got some interesting music from Colleen. Natalie Imbruglia is actually pretty good. On the other hand...Westlife sounds so...bland. Got Melty Blood, which is interesting as a fighting game. Now if I actually have controllers...

Got so much to do...and so much I don't want to do. Several labs, rewrite FYDP proposals.. make sure that it's actually feasible... Gotta choose courses that would decide what I'll do for the rest of my life...

Damn....sometimes I wonder why I chose EE. Then again...there isn't much things that are good besides it.

No comments: