Wednesday, March 22, 2006

With a laugh and with a cough. I think I'm mostly better.

Wee...clean bill of health. That is good.

Overthinking again. This is bad.

Ow...my head hurts. So here's the thing. I've been thinking about too many things lately, and reading wikipedia only makes me think more. I have always thought that thinking is always a good thing, but now I can also see the advantages to just zone out for a while. Hence, the attraction of brainless television and the like.

So what is it that I'm thinking about? I'm not sure. Like I have said so often before, I'm unsatified with the way my life has turned out right now. Yet I'm uncertain as how to change it. Many paths are blocked by existing barriers that require large amount of effort to get passed. I have enough effort and influence to only get through maybe one of these obstacles. However, as I am uncertain which barrier would benefit me the most, I have avoiding changing anything right now.

I think I would love to just spent one day at a bookstore or library with the books I want where I can just sit down and read. I haven't read anything good in a long while. And I haven't been writing anything either. It's like my inspiration has dried up or something.

Ugh....this lack of contentment and restlessness is driving me crazy.

On the plus side, I am better. Which means a deluge of work. Wigh.

No comments: