Monday, February 20, 2006

Back Online....but still stuck at the library

Let see....ETA to exam = 1 hour. And yet, I'm blogging. I guess it's because there's nothing left to do really. As ready as a person can be for a certain exam. I'm more concerned about the one tomorrow because I haven't started that course at all.

Nothing new in the material world. Lots of things still unknown. I did however, take a more cursory look into religions. I was searching on wikipedia about Buddhism. Soon I'll read the others.

As for the dream world, I must admit that yesterday's dream would be boring to most people. Let see, what happens...

First off, somehow our world and the dream world is not really connected. There are very many similarities, but there is a world corporation (I will refer to it as WorCorp because I don't remember the real name). Now, my father is an architect for this corporation and I have not seen him for a long time because of his work. I decided to go on a huge trip to track him down with my sister and 2 other people (which I think were my other 2 siblings). The interesting thing is that he kinda designs lairs. They look like model homes in the interior, but can be located anywhere such as caves, in natural landscapes, etc. The way to find him would be to find the most developed one because he is trying to build the perfect interior. However, by journeying to different sites, I find that each of them have some sort of flaw, such as the floor resonates with vibrations and causes huge disruptions in the floor.

Meanwhile, searching midway through the dream, I meet up with a girl. She was white, with strangely familiar features. Because she looked familiar to me, I kinda placed her. I asked if her name was "Sabrina Sebe", because that was the name of the girl I knew in high school. Apparently I was mistaken. She apparently had some chinese name (which is weird, considering it was a white girl...I'm not being racist. It is strange you have to admit). Her personality was kinda clingy and I was apparently her target. First off, I somehow, in the back of my head still remembered I loved someone else, but then I gradually became accustomed to her. I can't say I liked the new girl, but neither did I really dislike her.

Anyways, soon, I came upon a half-finished interior. I hid, along with the rest of my travelling companions and noticed that a man soon entered to design more of the interior. I realized that it was my dad and I just kept watching him build it. Somehow, I realized that the girl reminded me of someone else...but I couldn't place it. I also noticed I met her before, but I also lack the knowledge of exactly where. While I tried vainly to remember, her personality became more and more adorable to me somehow. Anyways, then I woke up.

Weird. Anyways. It is kind of weird that I can document so much of it 5 hours later, but then again, my memory is great for stuff that has no direct meaning to life. It's great for overanalyzing though. =p

Anyways, wish me luck for my exam in an hour. Bye!

1 comment:

Jason Yu said...

Hehe, さすがKevinの夢ですね♪

Bon chance!