Monday, February 13, 2006

To Weird Dreams

People think that I'd blab about stuff on here that would affect them. Trust me when I say that I wouldn't put stuff on here unless you've given me express permission. All that's on this site is mine to tell, or I have been given permission.

Anyways, Somehow I got another dream in the 3 hour nap I got. This was weird, but it could also account for why I feel so tired today. Anyways, the world was similar to our own, except it seems like it is one large virtual reality. However, only the royalty could change it, but not to a large degree. They are given the ability to link places with domains (which are describe by Internet domain names it seems). I was the prince of the realm, and I somehow had a bunch of friends that weren't royalty. We were playing and since I wasn't allowed near commoners, I rose them to peerage in 15minutes in front of the whole court. My dad got mad and slapped me, saying that it was impudent of me to do so. Apparently, my mom, my brother and sister were in official functions across the realm and won't be back for several years. This was a result of some war of something. Anyways, during that night, I was unconsciously connecting the two sides of my bed to a domain that no longer existed. Which was weird because it then replaced the unknown domains with vast plains of water, like an ocean. My sheets got wet as it soaked up oceanwater. I changed it back consciously, but somehow it kept changing back. Then a middleage lady came into my room through the window saying that I have to leave the place because my ability was manifesting. And she was a grade A bus driver. A criminal as well, but a grade A bus driver that needed to leave that night. She took me and my newly noble friends along. Then I woke up. Oh, and I was Donald Duck in this dream, and the other people were other animals as well. But I didn't have a speech impedement.

Weird eh. Anyways, Going to go work till a bit later and then sleep some more.

No comments: