Thursday, February 09, 2006

Delicious Lunch

Lunch has been upgraded to delicious lunch.

Prepared two fish dishes simultaneously. Oh, aluminum foil, what can't you do!

Both was prepared by putting it in an oven with 350F at 20 minutes. One pollock fillet was just overlayed with butter before baking. The other one had one teaspoon of oil, 2 teaspoon of soy sauce, ginger and green onion. I'm thinking I need to reduce the soysauce to 1 teaspoon and then dilute it with a bit of water. A bit of sugar was overlayed on top of both fillets. The ginger fillet was tented while the butter one was not.

It was damn good. Now I want some more. mm....fish.

Sigh, I played a bit. Damn it. Oh well, the delicious lunch keeps me happy. The butter fish was slightly better then the soy sauce fish just because the soy sauce one was a bit too salty (less soysauce next time).

Oh well, ran out of fish for now. I'm going to cook chicken thighs next. mm....

No comments: