Monday, February 06, 2006

I feel tired

Okay, I don't know what it is, but my schedule is semi-messed up still.

I get tired around 7pm now, but I wake up at around 7am. This is definately a new development. I've NEVER gone to bed earlier than midnight before, and now I'm sleeping from 9pm or so. This is still kind of an improvement I guess.

Weird.

More dream stuff. I wonder if I should write my dream in a seperate blog so that people don't have to wade through it. Perhaps. Meh.

So anyways, yesterday, I somehow dreamt that a girl sacrificed her life for mine. And I felt very sad about it. Very emotional, yes. But why did I have this dream? It was almost like that person was my lover and she sacrificed her life for mine even when I told her not to. This is weird, because there has never been anything that happened like that in my life.Of course, there is the customary "try whatever you can to save her", but in the end, I don't think I did. It was a sad dream.

Anyways. I feel tired now. I wonder if I should sleep.

No comments: